The outcomes we expect during and after completion of the OIG-project are linked to the project objectives.
We will have:
1) a blueprint (a plan) for making the cases for the game. This can be used by any teachers when collecting information to create an outbreak case.
2) several outbreak cases for anyone to use in their teaching.
3) a game that facilitates learning the skills to investigate outbreaks and solve them as efficiently as possible.
4) instructions for teachers on how the game can be used for different learning purposes.
5) games and cases in Finnish, Estonian, Swedish, and Norwegian.
6) an assemsement of the effect of playing a scenario on cognitive, generic, and problem-solving skills of students.
7) channels to introduce the game to veterinary faculties outside our own faculties.